01 February 2011

Retooled

I've gutted the blog, and I'm starting over with the whole mess. Obviously, due to a major event that's taken place in the last year. It's really that big. Big enough that I looked at past blog entries, and cringed all the way down to my toenails. Yes, that bad.

If there's something that looks not right, I'm sure I've noticed and I'm still trying to remember how to change that. I have noticed. The thing being, blogger changed up the interface, and I'm having to relearn how they have things tooled around here. I'll get it figured out, or I'll just ask someone.

There will be more to come. The "big change", you ask? Well, November of 2009 I was saved, and January of 2010 became a member of First Southern Baptist Church of Liberal, Kansas. Pretty big news for a public schooled child of an atheist and an agnostic. In any case... God has turned my life upside down and given me a completely different view of life. I like it.

I'm likely not going to be popular with some of the people who formerly called themselves my friend. I still care about them, but there are people who are angry with things I've brought up. I understand, really. I mean, I was there in the same place they are at one time. I pray that they will find what I have found, and I forgive them anything they've said, in or out of my presence. If and when they get there (I hope more for WHEN than IF), I will have my arms wide open, and will forget all that passed before. I mean, I didn't love people for no reason, did I? Nah...

So it's a brand new, no longer abandoned blog. Let's see how deep I can dig. (Oh, I've been digging rather deep as of late.)

Much love, y'all!

No comments: